Thursday, August 1, 2013

My kids amaze me :)

I was going to post this stuff on FB but I decided to not bombard my friends with my prideful boasts about my children...again, although I feel like I boast much less than others it still feels awkward and not everyone can homeschool nor is every 7 year old on the same level (they shouldn't be anyway that's he beauty of embracing homeschooling you are where you are)! Anyway in saying that...

My almost 8 year old son, Trysten is finishing up the 3rd grade level in all his subjects! 

My 5 year old daughter, Leabella is finishing up the 1st grade level in all her subjects and is a super duper reader.

Now, my 2 year old monster, Sophee is...well...a little terror! My mommy used to read me a poem when I was a little girl and I think my Sophee monster is my karma! Here's the poem: 

There was a little girl

BY HENRY WADSWORTH LONGFELLOW
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.
            When she was good,
            She was very good indeed,
But when she was bad she was horrid.

No matter what type of monsters I have,  I am so proud of them! 





No comments:

Post a Comment